Thursday, 27 October 2011

... Im eating cold pizza!

It kinda bums me out a little. I travel alot with my band, we go literally all over the country.. its cool because we meet new people every night. Sometimes we stay in touch, and sometimes we never ever see that person again.
I'm single and maybe i get too attached to people too quickly, but its hard because you wish that some people lived closer to you. And if they did maybe something would happen between you? My luck with girls just sucksss aha it seems like guys in bands aren't allowed girlfriends.

7 comments:

  1. cool! you're in a band? :D do you have any videos on youtube? :D

    www.lucys-cute-crazed-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. um yeah buddy... i will post a video on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you are writing:) It's so cool that you are in a band! :) Btw thanks for your comment :):)

    Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
    and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things take time. We often hope things happen right away because we want them to but they don't. Everything will work out for you when you least expect it.

    nancyxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you're feeling - unfortunately it's just the way the cookie crumbles! It'll all work out one day though, probably when you least expect it.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I can see what you are saying... I used to have a lot of friends who were in bands and traveled and the whole gf thing was hard for them too. But honestly ENJOY the single life!! You will never get it back and while you are touring just enjoy the people you get to meet and don't worry you will find a girlie around your area one day =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi and thanks you so much for your sweet comment on my blog, your blog is lovely and don’t be bummed and just wait I’m sure one lucky girl will find you, meanwhile just enjoy the single life! I'm a new follower! Hope you'll follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete