Tuesday, 11 October 2011

WTF mcdonalds!!!!!!

So I'm out on my board with my friends when we decide to hit up mcdonalds. I'm about half way through my fries when I find a corn flake! Like WTF mcdonalds! What's with that? A cornflake! Might have been dead skin from somone who worked there but still!! I thought the breakfast menu finished at half 10! Not coool!
It tasted alright though :P whatever it was... Maybe I've eaten a human!
anyyyywayyysssss I didn't really have much to say but I feel like I have too now because my post about a corn flake isn't that interesting! I just had to tell someone!
Um hmm let me see...
I'm the only one in my band without a tattoo.. I want one but I just don't know what and wear :/
has anyone seen anything rad they like.. I'm in to skateboarding and punk rock and I like childrens tv and dressing up smart, and long walks on the beach ahah so yeah.. Any suggestions would be saweeeet xD
hope everyone is well :))

14 comments:

  1. that's actually really funny! i found an m&m in my fries once. strange cause the mcflurrys are so far away. haha

    nancyxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!You really made me laugh with your comment on my post about newspaper nails!You are so cool :D!Thanks and wish to see you again at my blog :)

    Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
    and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahah that is effin SICK! I hope u didn't really eat it! Ahh tattoos! You will just have to wait til u think of what suits u.. Dont be the dude that picks the butterfly off the wall or gets the tribal sleeve cuz they don't know what to get lol. It's hard.. I'm trying to figure out my half sleeve now! You'll think of something rad I'm sure =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy an m&m? WTF!?! You win! Did you eat it :P
    and no problem Amalia :) it's a date xD
    Taygan I had to find out if it was or not! Ahaha and and and I know, I sorta want it to mean something, I will just wait, I don't want to regret any aha
    do you have any? And do a post just for me so I can see them :)) fanks dooood xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. NO I DIDN'T EAT IT. I LAUGHED SO HARD I DROPPED IT ON THE FLOOR.

    NANCYXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes that's true you dot want to regret it..as long as the artist is awesome you shoulsnt regret it! That's the hard part, finding a decent artist! I have quite a few actually... I dont know if I would post them since the bigger ones are on my side stomach and back.. Might be too much skin to show online lol
    And stay away from food on the floor!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um 5 second rule aahah! No that's discusting! Anywaysss um taygan, do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it!!! :D girls with tattoos are hot! They get 1 point above anyone else! Aha :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your lovely comment on my blog =))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. a cornflake? sooo awkward! if you were vegan u would have problems like this ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aha yes :) if I was healthy I wouldn't have this problem too.. But I'm not :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
    so weird that you found a cornflake in your food! haha kind freakin me out! and congrats on starting your new blog! i started mine pretty recently as well! great post! :)

    kaithuber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahah, a cornflake? That's pretty random and disgusting :S
    Regarding tattoos, I think you've gotta get something personal and don't just get one for the sake of it :P
    Cheeeers for the comment too, of course I don't mind you commenting! Comment away :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL Matt I am already winning!! But I suppose it wouldn't hurt to add another point to my winning score ;)

    ReplyDelete