Sunday, 4 December 2011

Hi mum

Hey guysss
I am still alive! Unfortunatly for you! :) I've been super busy with stuff recently. I'm now working with ad drums! And they have built my dream kit! So happy with it! I will post pics when I'm not on my iPod :)
also we had our photoshoot with a photographer who done shots for four year strong, yellowcard, new found glory, sum 41 and a day to remember! And now tbl :D we travelled to London so I've spent the day there. We are also getting our outdated ep mastered and sent back to us. So excited to hear that.
so I will also post them when I get them as well as the pictures :)

I am in need of an artist who can draw awesome cartoons.. So if you know anyone or are an artist yourself let me know :D

so that's just a little update for now.. It's 01:07 so I'm going to go sleep! Tomorrow my band are putting our instruments down and taking over a night club in Southampton as djs! That's going to go wrong aha
wish us luck :))))

5 comments:

  1. http://www.facebook.com/brandonbird
    This guy is an excellent cartoonist, you can see his stuff on FACEBOOK and through his website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps, wrong info, not brandon bird, have to get back with correct info, sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, got it right this time, http://www.booksofadam.com/

    this guy is really good if this is the type of cartoon you are lookin for
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/booksofadam?sk=wall

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yay! exciting stuff buddy =]

    nancyxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's so rad!!!:D I'm very happy for you guys! Enjoy that:D

    ReplyDelete