Friday, 17 May 2013

My Friday night

I couldn't even describe how incredible standing by the sea as the sun disappeared and the horizon glowing orange from the city lights was. I was alone, no one around me for what seemed like hundreds of miles away, there was no wind, no crashing waves.. It was so peaceful. I stayed there for about three and a half hours. Pictures will never show what it felt like. It was warm, I literally could have stay on the beach for the whole night. It's the best place to go whenever something is on my mind. It's not always the best choice to runaway for a couple of hours, but I didn't have a choice tonight.. I asked myself alot of questions. And I realised a few things. My doubts about certain things stopped. I'm lucky, so lucky for everything I have. Sometimes we all forget to appreciate the little things. We always think of what ifs? When really we just need to live. We get one chance at life! Fuck feeling upset about stupid stuff! I just wanna enjoy my life, live it how I want. I wanna make the people around me feel the same! We all fuck up from time to time! We are human. I have a good life. It has its ups and downs, but at the end of the day I have everything I want, and I never wanna let go or forget what I have! Somethings are meant to last!



No comments:

Post a Comment