Tuesday, 7 May 2013

The sunset

Last night was perfick :) me and my girlfriend went to the marina which is where we had our first kiss, we sat and watched the sunset so peacefully, not worrying and just watching the sun slowly disappear and show the stars! it was beautiful, so so pretttty!
Before going home we sat under the stars at the beach, it was warm enough to just lay there in each others arms on a blanket listening to the waves crashing and watching the satellites and planes fly over our heads :) I love our relationship! I love how we spontaneously do just the little things! Which make really good memories! We finished our night with McDonalds... Yes.... Romantic... I know :) anyway, I've just got back from work and I'm a little tired, so I think imma have a warm shower, hot chocolate and an early night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment