Thursday, 27 June 2013

I'M BACK

So I am now home from touring Indonesia with my band! And although I had an exciting adventure playing to thousands of people the other side of the world and seeing them sing our fucking words was unreal! But OMG I have missed home! Indonesia is such a poor country and you don't really understand what it's like an how different and lucky we are until you go out there! It was such an experience and I'm glad I got the opportunity! I missed everyone at home! Seeing my girlfriend when I got back made me smile so much, I really tried not too! I thought nah ill be cool about it.. And be like sup? But I just was so happy to see her again I just smiled and looked like a nob! The best feeling in the world though! Anyways my break at work has finished..... IM BACK ENGLAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment