Monday, 25 November 2013

Things go wrong so you appreciate them when they go right

I slept too early! I had the worst back pain after playing drums today! Have no idea why, must have been slouching or pulled it, Anyways.. I'm now really awake annoyingly.. I let my girlfriend down because I said I may come and see her but it was too painful to move and I passed out while texting her :/ and she'll wake up tomorrow and be mad at me :( sorry Ess!
I looked back on my past tonight. Looking at how little I meant to certain people. How times and feelings change. And how young and naive I was. But it showed me how incredible my life with my girlfriend is now! I literally wouldn't change a thing! We all have phases in our life's which looking back now we wish we could, not so much skip over, as everything that happens makes us who we are today but just forget happened because it means nothing in our lives now! I wish I could go back and be like "dude in a few years time you're going to be so fucking happy with a beautiful girl named Essie May Quinnell" but I guess life is just one big adventure
We all have a past, and things look so different now we look back with the lights on.
Anyway.. enough. It's 3 am and I should be asleep! But I just want to talk to her! She'll be asleep and angry!!! Wahhhh I love her x

No comments:

Post a Comment